• Undecided

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Grrrzenflrrrble. Not until the carp come home to roost. Z could fix all this in a Seattle minute.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
GeeS.....

You've had your hair badly clipped...Please get that avatar fixed ASAP..
True nuff. If these folks want to wreck everyone's avatars, I say let 'em. Besides it would take an Einsteinian intellect to resolve this fiasco.

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Why not just go back to the "way it was" and let this new junk be matured in background until it works? This all or nothing crap is another sign of the times, I guess....

Jim

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
It does beg the question, what was the impetus for changing the forum software in the first place?

Edit: just read the thread by Administrator (Cricket). Seems it was speed and upgradeability of the software. I can understand that. Seems also that they're going through some growing pains with this new software.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,077 Posts
It does beg the question, what was the impetus for changing the forum software in the first place?

Edit: just read the thread by Administrator (Cricket). Seems it was speed and upgradeability of the software. I can understand that. Seems also that they're going through some growing pains with this new software.
Very kindly put....

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
This is competing with Trump's lie about Dorian hitting Alabama - it should be clear the software is not working, and, even if it is "faster" and "easier to upgrade" if it doesn't work back it out and fix the bugs that are now clearly apparent before it is reintroduced...

Jim

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Watching the discussion from @Dave2302, the moderator of the W220 forum. Looks like things are starting to improve. I'll give it a shot. Remember, folks, the owners of this forum let us use it free of charge to us, and as I've said in other ways, I'm grateful for that given the amount of help I've gotten from here for my own cars.

·
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Watching the discussion from @Dave2302, the moderator of the W220 forum. Looks like things are starting to improve. I'll give it a shot. Remember, folks, the owners of this forum let us use it free of charge to us, and as I've said in other ways, I'm grateful for that given the amount of help I've gotten from here for my own cars.
Stockholm syndrome?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Nah...Affalterbach syndrome. :)

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
HOW THE HECK DOES ONE CHECK THEIR PM'S NOWADAYS?? I have no idea how to see if I got a response to one. It took me about 25 minutes to figure out how to SEND one!! It's like pulling teeth doing anything here!!

Somebody? ANYBODY?? :banghead:

101 - 120 of 125 Posts
About this Discussion
124 Replies
36 Participants
wallyo
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing