Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Typical of so many good things, it appears that this will not continue as planned.

I question is it Autoguide or?

If it is Autoguide, I ask: Do you really want this reputation? I fully expect that this may be deleted, but I thought I would try to help by pointing out how this seems to the USERS (read: customers).

C.

·
Registered
1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
3,189 Posts
Like so many things on here.
Couldn't ask for better community & spirit - sadly the lack of support and response fails to follow through with the job. :crybaby2:

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
They care more about garnering more advertising dollars than to waste time with things like this.

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,315 Posts
Those greedy bastards. :D

·
Cruise Control
'87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
52,233 Posts
I bet we could maintain enthusiasm from all involved if everyone nominated their GF's and wives

·
Registered
1981 380SL - Lorinser bodykit w/16x7 LOs - AKA "Frau Blau"(Lady Blue)
7,563 Posts
merge it with the a$$ thread...

·
Administrator
Mercedes c350
3,386 Posts
There was a moderator that was asked to run it.

If members don't nominate themselves then we can not keep it going.

I can close it if you like.

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was a moderator that was asked to run it.

Gosh, I do not know where to start...you asked him? Strike one.

If members do not....if you do not.....Strike two.

Yes, that will help....And you would do it on my behalf? So kind...Strike three.

Seriously, though, either delete it or get behind it. It is a good idea, but you need to have someone running it. Just that it took you 10 months to see it/respond to it is all we really need to know. You are lucky you have good mods in the models specific areas.

C.

·
Registered
1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
3,189 Posts
Gosh, I do not know where to start...you asked him? Strike one.

If members do not....if you do not.....Strike two.

Yes, that will help....And you would do it on my behalf? So kind...Strike three.

Seriously, though, either delete it or get behind it. It is a good idea, but you need to have someone running it. Just that it took you 10 months to see it/respond to it is all we really need to know. You are lucky you have good mods in the models specific areas.

C.
Oh Lordy don't beat up on the man ! :D

But Mr Administrator what he says is absolutely true !
Your forum is pointless without user interaction and quite honestly as users we get pretty much fed up not getting responses or addressing things that are asked. Benzworld is a great place - but you won't get subscription money out of me unless issues are addressed.
I know it's not cheap to run such a thing and you must have sponsorship to keep them running. But when you don't address the needs of the users is more like putting a corkboard up at the local supermarket and being selective about what gets put on it. If it's in opposition to you down it comes.

Read the user bitches and moans and act on them - make them want to come on board with you.

This ROTM - no point me nominating I live outside the USA.
So how can you open it up to the world cause the world is not just in the USA. Auto Insurance quotes and Hyundai ads - no sense me clicking them they go to US sites.

Ahhh what ratio of members are there spread around the world ?
Could we do area specific advertising ?

You have a great product - but work with it and use it to build it so that MB owners around the world can;t wait to get on and check it out !

Amen !
Donations can be left in the plate sitting on the back of the beautiful 1988 300CE Coupe backed up to the church entrance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts