Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1996 S600 (Sebastian), 1999 SLK230 Kompressor (Tie Fighter)
638 Posts
ahhh yessss...it is a great pleasure isn't it? i use mine for trips all the time both personal and business. when i use either our lincoln aviator or gmc envoy for a while and then return to "Sebastian" it just increases and culminates all of my love and respect for this amazing machine. all of the quietness that the multiple seals afford, the smooth regal ride, the hand stitched leather, suede headliner, burled walnut everywhere, express windows, heated seats all around, the vault-like feeling when closing the door and on and on...ahhhh! [8D]

·
Registered
94 s420 98 s420
537 Posts
Aside from the mechanical and electrical casualties we all face, one has to sit down and appreciate the comfort and power of this breed.
I relate to the ride as a natural antidepressant
(94s420).

·
Registered
1995 S420
548 Posts
Forget sitting in it, or driving it, just one look at her is simply aweinspiring!!!! Everytime I open my garage door, I stare at her for 10 mins (without fail) even before I touch her. All small problems aside, after 2-1/2 years of ownership, the attention she commands just doesn't fade. Everytime the garage door opens, the rabbit pops out of the hat - Simply MAGIC!!!! Unfortunately, our spouses shall never understand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts