Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved Mercedes Automobiles and have only recently entered a stage in my life where I could realistically look forward to owning one of my dream cars. <br> Please help me decide. I intend to buy a very nice used mercedes that will attain collector value as it ages. Which 2 door models come with the mighty V-12 engine, and how much collector value does a tuner package such as those offered by Brabus and AMG add to a particular car? <br> Pure collector value is not my only priority as I also want to drive the car everyday.<br> Your opinions are appreciated in advance.<br> Bryan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Adding anything aftermarket depreciates value. AMG is now owned by MB so that's fine. ;-)

Is there anywhere I can find a list of 2 door models with a v-12 engine?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AutoTrader is a good place to check...

You can narrow searches to your geographical area. I use it a lot.<br>
<br>
http://www.autotrader.com/

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking for an awsome coupe with collectors value,MBsmitten?

The 2 door mercedes are undoubtedly some very fun and nice looking cars. But if you want a coupe that will not depreciate much and will probably be well in demand as a collectors item years from now you have to look at the v8's. V12 are very interesting beast but they are not considered highly collectable vehicles (yet). Two automobiles that i would recommend as collector coupe benz's would be the convertible CE mercedes coupe and the 560 mercedes SEC coupe! these two models hold value pretty good and will ultimatly become collector mercedes if they are kept in pristene original condition. And the good thing about them is that they are very powerful vehicles and don't come with the hefty maintanance the v12's require for everyday use.So good luck with your Mercedes purchase and keep us posted!<br> <br> xclusive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts