Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
SLR Mclaren
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There everyone,

So I have been lurking around this website for pretty much a while till I summed up the courage and bought an 08 SLR ROADSTER it just feels unreal it has 5K miles on Navy blue with red top , Unfortunately am out of town on a business trip and as soon as I get back am going to post pictures of this wonderful machine .

I Have a couple questions though if you can help me out:

- Am looking for the SLR 722 front lip and Rear diffuser , The dealership here can get it for me but in a hefty price which is far out of my budget , is there any go place online where I can get some or even an aftermarket one ?

- Is there an OEM car cover for the SLR ROADSTER ?

Any help would be highly appreciated

THANKS

·
Registered
'95 SL500, '99 ML320, '08 ML550 4MATIC w/Sport & Lighting Pkg, '12 ML350 4MATIC w/P2 Pkg & Pano Roof
961 Posts

·
Premium Member
1989 560sec 6.0L AMG & Renntech
2,355 Posts
I'm sorry, $3,728 for a ****ing car cover?! That's wrong--not to mention downright stupid! Shame on you Mercedes. For $4k, go hire someone to dust it off for you a couple times a week. LOL.

May I recommend buying from either Cover King (what I use on my vehicles) or Cover Craft. They make wonderful satin covers with a microfiber-like lining that's very gentle on paint. Those run you a couple hundred bucks, which is what a car cover should cost.

Enjoy the car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts