made my system look plush in the trunk
flat black crossbar in carlsson front and fixed crack and resprayed
carlsson rear added with flat black diffuser

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
ah haaaaaaaaa! at last.

I've seen this bad boy in person when it was almost done, slick and aggressive! Tails look NICE!!!

The final additions look great man, props!

Now get yourself that daily driver and you'll be set!

·
Registered
CLK430
104 Posts
Wow, nice job. Never seen exhaust tips like that before, I can't figure out if I like them. But really nice job. That car is sick. I like the hood and roof paint. Where did you get the spoiler?

·
Registered
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
338 Posts
Wow, your car looks great. I love the exhaust and tips. The overall look is a little to aggressive for me, but I really like the look you have achieved. Tell us more about the exhaust.

·
Registered
R230 SL350 Presnt, Past - W208 CLK230K 2000, W203 C Class, W202 C Class, W210 E Class, W201 190E
1,465 Posts
...thats cool the way you've mixed the black with the silver throught the car, eg. mirrors etc... nice work !

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
Man I'm speechless. :bowdown:U Big Ball'n Now. Your rims and the pin stripes if F'n Tight, I can't stop looking at them. That grill and the flat black is off the chain. Will you paint your mirrors flat black too? Other than that what else could you could do?

·
Registered
'06 CLS500 '01 CLK320, '84 300D
530 Posts
ok Hersh.... i've given you some sh!t about some of the things you've done, but i gotta say, she looks great..... not my style, but definately very nice

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thanks fellasss :thumbsup: surprised ur even feeln it joe lol

will - mirrors na i think im stickin wit levin em gloss for when i change it up later...the gloss will work better for the other theme that ima do

rlwatson...the exhaust...well i chopped off the eisenmann tips and jus had him weld one pipe that ran strate and then the other pipe along the inside of the rear bumper from the other muffler hole and then jus welded on the tips...also resonator deleted n replaced with a 3"......overall it sounds a lil louder and still sounds great...has a little rumblin n poppin sound to it ..i like it...ill try to get a vid soon

·
Registered
89' 190e 2.6 / 02' CLK55 AMG
138 Posts
OMG!!! no love the gold rims

·
Registered
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
338 Posts
rlwatson...the exhaust...well i chopped off the eisenmann tips and jus had him weld one pipe that ran strate and then the other pipe along the inside of the rear bumper from the other muffler hole and then jus welded on the tips...also resonator deleted n replaced with a 3"......overall it sounds a lil louder and still sounds great...has a little rumblin n poppin sound to it ..i like it...ill try to get a vid soon
Which rear bumper do you have? Did the installer cut the second opening for the second tip? Where can I find those exhaust tips?

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya u could get the tips from techart or i think eisenmann as well

the rear bumper is carlsson rs style...the matchin rear for the front....and yeah he had to do the cutout...wich looks like sh*t btw and i hafta get redone

1 - 20 of 51 Posts