Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come and see other E55s. I am looking forward to see some modified cars to get a better idea.<p><br>Copied Post....<p>Ok, we're meeting this Saturday, March 17 at 9:30AM at the Irvine Spectrum. Please be on time. We will leave around 10AM and head down towards Ortega Hwy and do a nice and enjoyable run, check out each other's cars, then have lunch and talk more cars! The weather is supposed to be nice. If time permits, we can stop by BRABUS for a quick peak (we will be doing a more formal visit to BRABUS next month). Hope to see many of you this Saturday! We should have a really good turn out. Oh, and I will have my latest toy: E55!<p>Directions to Irvive Spectrum in Irvine, Ca (Orange County):<br>- From the 405 South, exit Irvive Center Dr<br>- Make a left at the light<br>- Irvive Spectrum will be on your right hand side, turn right into the parking lot<br>- We will meet at the valet area in front of the Edwards Theatre entrance<p>Any questions, please email me at [email protected]<p>Mr. V <p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there something similar E55 club meeting in the Bay Area (San Francisco)?<p><br>: Come and see other E55s. I am looking forward to see some modified cars to get a better idea.<p><br>Copied Post....<p>Ok, we're meeting this Saturday, March 17 at 9:30AM at the Irvine Spectrum. Please be on time. We will leave around 10AM and head down towards Ortega Hwy and do a nice and enjoyable run, check out each other's cars, then have lunch and talk more cars! The weather is supposed to be nice. If time permits, we can stop by BRABUS for a quick peak (we will be doing a more formal visit to BRABUS next month). Hope to see many of you this Saturday! We should have a really good turn out. Oh, and I will have my latest toy: E55!<p>Directions to Irvive Spectrum in Irvine, Ca (Orange County):<br>- From the 405 South, exit Irvive Center Dr<br>- Make a left at the light<br>- Irvive Spectrum will be on your right hand side, turn right into the parking lot<br>- We will meet at the valet area in front of the Edwards Theatre entrance<p>Any questions, please email me at [email protected]<p>Mr. V <p><br><p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts