Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in So Cal starting this Saturday for 9 days and would like to see if they can help me w/ lowering my 430.<br>
<br>
I just need a phone number, an address, or a website is ok too.<br>
<br>
Thanks.<p>user-2ivfo16.dialup.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Arnee..come see me !!! I'll do it for you FREE..buddy !!! It only gonna take me 2 1/2 hrs !!!.......

<br> Just bring all the pads, so we can try different combo until you are satify.<p>czavala.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Linh, I don't have the springs yet. I was hoping one of these companies would have them in stock...

But if you want to experiment with trying out pads w/ stock springs, I'd give it a try. I still have my SLK 1pt front pads and I believe I also have 1pt rear pads.<br> <br> What's your e-mail?<br> <br> <p>user-38lc2jh.dialup.mindspring.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want H&R spring...i know a shop that have them in stock............

<br> if not we can just try doing it just with pads. I am available from NOV 17-18 and NOV 29-DEC. 2. <br> [email protected] (week day only) OR<br> [email protected] <br> <p>czavala.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooops..your's is 2002 model !!! I don't think there's any different in spring compare to 2001 model.

<br> Hai is 2002 clk 320 but his spring is Eibach for 2001 clk 320 model.<p>czavala.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Many familiar people in Cerritos for me, My friends neighbor from Cerritos recently was on the cover

for Turbo and High Performance Magazine. It's the turbocharged IS300 w/ over 400 horses. Very unique machine. I'd take Linh up on his offer, and I heard H&R springs were goin for pretty cheap nowadays.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the address and phone number !!

11032 Magnolia Blvd.<br> N. Hollywood, CA 91601<br> (818)755-9800<p>proxy4-external.alsv1.occa.home.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
try these places....

for the places closest to where you will be, I think the places you can check out are The Wheel Supply in Anaheim, Evosport (they are the guys that run mbworld.org) in Huntington Beach, or maybe even try Sprewell Racing. Although Sprewell Racing may be the farthest.<br> <br> <br> The Wheel Supply<br> 1822 E Bassett Way<br> Anaheim, CA 92805<br> (714) 808-9303<br> <br> Evosport<br> 15608 Graham Street<br> Huntington Beach, CA 92649<br> (714) 731-6040<br> <p>we-24-126-50-24.we.mediaone.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks...Jonathan. I had been told by other Mercedes aftermarket shop to stop offer doing ..........

<br> spring for free. They said that i should be charging the people for the work i do. they offer me a job by allowing me to use their shop and tools. What ever i charge the people, 40% of it will go to the shop. Sound like a good idea for both of us but by charging people, i do not get the same pleasure as doing for free. When the job are done, i just love the look on the customer face knowing that i just did something that made them happy and save them a couple of hundred of dollars. (-:)<p>dialup-209.245.41.66.Dial1.SanDiego1.Level3.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have an idea, charge them, give me the money... Then we're all happy!

Plus Linh, with the money you give me I'll buy more car stuff... Let you install it.... And we'll be even happier!<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

1 - 17 of 17 Posts