Attachments

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually

Drive though.:)
It looks like they did not leave the driveway:rolleyes:
I had the same pile of snow on the Benz,but it blew off while traveling at speed.:thumbsup:
:bowdown:

·
Registered
35,794 Posts
He's got long stretch of his own road and than another stretch of private road he shares with 2 neighbors. Thanks to the Internet he could work 2 days from home. Than it took him several hours to commute to Seattle.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hah I took my E320 sedan up to Big Bear this past week, did fine with normal tires with no fishtailing nor slippage but my transmission died lol.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Died

?What happened?

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check

codes in the tcu.
Could be water intrusion into the electrical connector.
Maybe it is not dead.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I want to go on record.... I live in OHIO I HATE *%#$#%SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Whats difference between W and S modes?

W as Winter
and S as Summer?

I use to thought that S stands for Sport and W in that case umm Wrangler? :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Whats difference between W and S modes?

W as Winter
and S as Summer?

I use to thought that S stands for Sport and W in that case umm Wrangler? :D
a service associated joked with me saying well, since your car is old, you have summer and winter modes..then they became standard and winter..now it is called sports and comfort :)

as far as i know, all it does is to start the car in '2nd gear' both F and R

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yes, "W" is winter and "S" is summer.
W means that once the car is warmed up, it starts in 2nd. While cold, or in S mode, the car starts in 1st, and is therefore likely to rip the tyres loose if adhesion is at all dubious. Winter driving requires a soft foot on both pedals, and W makes that easier.

Push the throttle all the way down in W and you get S mode anyway... I drive in W all the time, unless someone really annoys me, then I hit the button. On AMG's, S mode shifts later too - it's what I used once in the E55 to catch some french Lotus Elises on the Julierpass. My, they were surprised...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts