Discussion Starter #1
Heyyy everyone,
A Snow stom is coming tomorrow!!!
approximately 25cm of snow..
Are u guys ready???

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Yes, I think I might put the sandals and shorts on, now that it's plus 6 and the plants are budding.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am so ready to work from home...not....cause my wife needs to go to work anyways.....2 hrs of driving for me...:(

·
Registered
798 Posts
Vancouver just had a "major" snow storm last weekend this winter with over 10cm of snow fell between Sunday and Monday morning. ESP ! showed its work four times on my B.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Vancouver just had a "major" snow storm last weekend this winter with over 10cm of snow fell between Sunday and Monday morning. ESP ! showed its work four times on my B.

yah....my ESP lighted up quite a few times recently...what about the steer resistance (what's the name for this again?) ...did anyone feel that yet ?

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
25 cm you say. That's just a dusting for me.(not)
I've got so much coming down that I've decided to move the computer up onto the roof.
Cheers, Derek:thumbsup:

ps: Why can't they have a smiley with a shovel??:cool:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
25 cm you say. That's just a dusting for me.(not)
I've got so much coming down that I've decided to move the computer up onto the roof.
Cheers, Derek:thumbsup:

ps: Why can't they have a smiley with a shovel??:cool:
How can anything or anyone with a shovel be a smilely:) we would have to have a list of smilies and a list of grouchies.

Hope your house is two stories high or the computer will be still under snow.:rolleyes:

Bill

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Heh, I lied. It's plus 11 and sunny!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Had to shovel four times yesterday - then the plow came and had to shovel the dreaded bump. I'm moving to Bill and Mike's too.

I wasn't that impressed with how the B handled the snow - more sliding around than I was expecting even with the snow tires on. It wasn't unsafe or anything, just not as stable as I thought it would be. I'm used to quattro AWD so maybe I'm spoiled.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm in Aurora and I think the new headline should be "the storm that never came". We got some snow, but nothing close to the dire predictions. I assume it was a slow news week and this was all they had to report.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
We love what we have also and yes it's also 11 C here......Oh! -11 C. These pics were just taken after "the storm."
2 weeks ago we lost some snow with the meltdown but IT'S BACK!!!
The piles have been shaved on the very top to make room for the soon to be dumped roof snow.:crybaby2::help:

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
I live in West Vancouver and it is a sunny 10 degrees ( 50 F ). Nevertheless, I have packed my shorts and a few T shirts for three weeks of sun and sand.

BTW, what is a "Snow Stom" ??

PS. The Subject is misspelled - Snow STORM ???

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
We had a brief dusting of snow this afternoon but it melted and now it's clear and zero. Not quite shorts weather, but Derek would be fine in his pink lycra.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts