Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have over the last three days had snow it now lays on top of my B at a depth of seven inches. I have not used the car for a week and do not plan to over the next few days. I was wondering if its okay to leave the snow sitting on top of the car and over the windows etc. Would this lead to wind screen leaks or cabin leaks is it wise leaving the snow on top will it dent the roof?

How is driving the Auto box version in the snow and ice? I ask this because a couple of doors down a guy has a porshe and he had terrible trouble going to work and had to abandon his car claiming it was undriveable in the snow.

BTW its the UK's earliest wide spread snow fall for years.:confused:

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
You should be able to leave it in place, no problem.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bit difficult really to clear it off as i can only get to one side of the car and their is nowhere for it to go at the moment i only want to clear it if really need to as i will have to haul it down the alleyway to dump it away from the car. Thanks for your input Samoila Stefan anyway.

I have asked how the drives before i forgot till i checked my previous posts. So don't worry about answering how the car drives in these conditions.

Coldest november for 17 years last night temperature got down to -17 in some areas of the UK. Set to stay cold for a while. Is this what they call global warming? LOL.:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts