Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking past a parked car an noticed a rubber snake in the back window shelf. About that time a senior citizen came up. So I asked him, whats with the snake ? HE said I like to park in the shade under a tree. That means birds. So I lay the snake on top of the car. IT runs the birds off and they dont "shit" on the car ! I dont know if IM being had but im trying it ![}:)]

·
Banned
1992 W126 300 SE
11,045 Posts
Well if i was a bird,sitting safely up a tree and i saw a snake below,i would try to shit in it's eye.And you haven't even considered the mess any passing Mongoose will make of your paintwork.There is clearly a reason that new cars don't come fitted as standard with rubber snakes-you need to think these things through.[:(!]

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
deathrattle - 5/11/2005 3:07 AM

Well if i was a bird,sitting safely up a tree and i saw a snake below,i would try to shit in it's eye.And you haven't even considered the mess any passing Mongoose will make of your paintwork.There is clearly a reason that new cars don't come fitted as standard with rubber snakes-you need to think these things through.[:(!]
LOL [:D]

·
Registered
2003 SLK230
136 Posts
I have an assigned spot at the train station under a tree and parking is a premium so I cant move. Once or twice a year ( and now is that time) im plagued with bird droppings. Im desperate enough to try this

·
Registered
13 Posts
In boating, many people use the plastic snake, as well as the plastic owl statue to ward off seagulls.
The seagulls soon figure it out, however, and things are as messy as ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts