Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell us your stories where youve smoked someone out with yer olde stinky pipe.

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
I do it all the time. If somebodys an asshole, I just cut them off and nail it. Its fun.

·
Registered
'81 300TD Turbo
416 Posts
Ok, I can see getting in front of someone and smoking them out, but cutting them off? Wouldn't this render one an "asshole" also?

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
I only do it if they cut my ass off. Or tailgate me. I just dont it for the sake of doing it.

·
Registered
W123 280E
112 Posts
Once i "smoked" a volvo driver behind me with my W115 240D 3.0. The volvo-guy drove very close behind me for several miles until i had to stop to traffic lights. I floored the brake and gas pedals for about a minute, and the volvo was covered in white and black smoke. I think he understood the lesson - at least he overtook me when the light changed to green. And for some reason he looked a bit angry? [:D]

Sometimes it's fun to be an asshole to another asshole.

·
Registered
2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
2,533 Posts
my mother and i met at a mexican resturaunt for lunch and i was trying to crank the car(before i cleaned the fuel screen it was next to impossible to start the car...i thought it was just old) and she stopped behind my car to yell some orders about which grandchild i was going to taxi about this particular afternoon and it finally cranked--puffing a big grey cloud!

i smoked my mom! [:p]

i think i need to re-set my fuel system, i believe it had been adjusted for the plugged screen and now with the clean screen it smokes all the time at night.

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
Probably. No thick black smoke comes out of my car at high RPM's.

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it means ur turbo isnt boosting enough, black smoke=overfueling.

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Oh, too many to mention. Best one I had:

I was at a light when it turned green. I just went for it. Little did I know there was a Mustang Convertible behind me with his top down.

He roared past me, screaming, and at wide open throttle. [:D]

Another favorite: there was this Honda Accord coupe who tailed me. On-ramp to the freeway was merging and she wanted to cut me off but it was too late, so she backed off a bit and once it was open moved to the first (innermost) lane. I followed her at 80mph and paced her. Then I floored it and went in front of her, driving 110mph, pedal to the floor. It was a good 10 minutes of "smoking" a Honda Accord coupe!

She kept tailing me. I thought it might be good to check brakes. I painted her car red for a few seconds, then she backed off...[:D]

Last one:

I went with my mom in my car to the shop to pick her car up. Then we went home with her beside me in her car, pacing. Then I thought it might be a good little race. I pulled forward but the stop light was yellow so I slowed down for the light, with my mom behind me now. Light turns green and I accelerate slowly... until 30mph. Once I'm at that speed I floor it (and I'm way past those intersection cameras) and my car lets go a puff of smoke to my mom lol. Then I let her catch up to me, and floor it again! This time I switched lanes to my right and she followed, all this time her window was open lol

Until now she didn't show any negative sign about it except "You're too fast!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts