Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man whoever said these bailout bargain piece of trash could stand my the coupe with a big heart, didnt see a clk spin wheels.... I despise the american auto industry.......

any charger- mustang- 300- magnum- and even that lazy ass C6, im givin it to them, exactly how they want it......

P.S. you should go get you a daily driver, they givin them away with lifetime gas cards and happy meals......

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
He's trying to communicate to us that he raced said vehicle and won, clearly by a large margin. Nice kill. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
c6

yes the c6 is tough, it is american though... but it is a car with a mean temper also.....

its just sad that as an engineer major,i see how a domestic vehicle is built with a low regard to high standards... one screw out of place or a bad thread to a transmission or engine cylinder decreases the life of the car....

My mom drives a 2007 760li and my dad drives an 1993 850ci and that 850 engine roars and doesnt make sound at idle...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bensin

He's trying to communicate to us that he raced said vehicle and won, clearly by a large margin. Nice kill. :thumbsup:
thankyou Bensin, i forgot what demographic i was talking with, lol..... i remember someone saying that the 300c had balls on here... i bought one in 07, 300c, straight cash..... took it back with in two weeks... engine lights were on all over the place and the car started wobbling ridiculously.... havent had a problem with my benz except for light maintance... 40,000 miles a year... from pa to nc weekly, and she still ticks like a clock.....

cant wait to get an sl500....

thanks again bensin

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey, lay off of nrphlly; he is a valuable part of our community. I have benifited from his knowledge on these posts. I believe he knocked off the 300C. With what he has done to his CLk he could just maybe hang with the vette...for a while;-)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thnks bill

Hey, lay off of nrphlly; he is a valuable part of our community. I have benifited from his knowledge on these posts. I believe he knocked off the 300C. With what he has done to his CLk he could just maybe hang with the vette...for a while;-)
lol yes for awhile...... but it would def win the race for right now....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
thankyou Bensin, i forgot what demographic i was talking with, lol..... i remember someone saying that the 300c had balls on here... i bought one in 07, 300c, straight cash..... took it back with in two weeks... engine lights were on all over the place and the car started wobbling ridiculously.... havent had a problem with my benz except for light maintance... 40,000 miles a year... from pa to nc weekly, and she still ticks like a clock.....

cant wait to get an sl500....

thanks again bensin
haha, you know it man. and yea, I can definitely see the CLK430 taking a 300c, that thing is a land yacht. :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Was haben Sie gesagt?? War das Auto ein Hemi???

Man !What's happening to this world?? The writing of the younger world is all in lower case..:crybaby2:
FYI ...The C6 will eat our cars for lunch...Especially with 6 speed and an experienced driver behind the wheel... You need to drive one !!!!!! ON THE AUTOBAHN !!!

I Did ! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yep I've driven one. There is no comparison to the CLK-class. The CLK63 black series can't even hang a stock vette. You toss in the ZR1 and not even the SLR McLaren can touch these things..........

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah?????!!!!

Man !What's happening to this world?? The writing of the younger world is all in lower case..:crybaby2:
FYI ...The C6 will eat our cars for lunch...Especially with 6 speed and an experienced driver behind the wheel... You need to drive one !!!!!! ON THE AUTOBAHN !!!

I Did ! :D
Im gonna spend that change on an SL600. They can keep those C6's

:surrender:

Cant do a Chevy... Something about the way the windows roll up when i hold down the lock button, or the three pointed star on the hood. "Oh" and dont leave out the way the Valet smiles when u give him the key...

Thanks anyway though...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yep I've driven one. There is no comparison to the CLK-class. The CLK63 black series can't even hang a stock vette. You toss in the ZR1 and not even the SLR McLaren can touch these things..........
IDK were did u get what info but clk63blk series smokers ZR1, and slr mclaren without a problem, first off all in USA gas sucks back in europe we use 98 octane for mercedes, and believe me corvetes dont even come close to clk63....... but affcors it will smoke clk 430, same thing as we would smoke honda civic. but no one comes close to SL Equipped with the BRABUS SV12 S Biturbo twelve-cylinder twin-turbo engine that delivers 730 hp / 537 kW, the SL 600 turns into the world's most powerful roadster. 0 – 100 km/h in 4.0 seconds and 200 km/h after just 10.9 seconds speak to its prowess as does its top speed electronically limited to 350 km/h. what thing would make me wet my pants.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
IDK were did u get what info but clk63blk series smokers ZR1, and slr mclaren without a problem, first off all in USA gas sucks back in europe we use 98 octane for mercedes, and believe me corvetes dont even come close to clk63....... but affcors it will smoke clk 430, same thing as we would smoke honda civic. but no one comes close to SL Equipped with the BRABUS SV12 S Biturbo twelve-cylinder twin-turbo engine that delivers 730 hp / 537 kW, the SL 600 turns into the world's most powerful roadster. 0 – 100 km/h in 4.0 seconds and 200 km/h after just 10.9 seconds speak to its prowess as does its top speed electronically limited to 350 km/h. what thing would make me wet my pants.
Whatever.

Comparing our CLKs to Corvettes is a non-starter. Might as well compare station wagons to motorcycles. They're different classes. I've had a Corvette and loved. The only reason I don't have one now is because I need the back seat.

Regardless, more chicks have been picked up in Corvettes than Mercedes. And, you get far more bang for your buck in the Corvette.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts