Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to announce to everyone that we are selling our Cold Air Intake system for the Smart Car this uses a K&N Filter and it is proven by my personal car that the performance improvement is quite substantial. The quick response off the start is great. The gas mileage has improved. You can really feel the difference when entering the freeway. It has great pickup especially at the higher RPM's. Great Improvement overall. You will not find this anywhere else. We are currently selling at our Website. Smart Car Performance

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

You can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1987 300SDL
1,609 Posts
I want to announce to everyone that we are selling our Cold Air Intake system for the Smart Car this uses a K&N Filter and it is proven by my personal car that the performance improvement is quite substantial. The quick response off the start is great. The gas mileage has improved. You can really feel the difference when entering the freeway. It has great pickup especially at the higher RPM's. Great Improvement overall. You will not find this anywhere else. We are currently selling at our Website. Smart Car Performance

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

You can email me at [email protected]
QUICK!!! administrators, get this guy OUT OF HERE NOW!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts