Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1973 450SL 2004 E320 4Matic Wagon 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alive and well. Life has just been too busy to keep up with the car stuff. The crazy weather -too hot or too wet- put a big downer on using Hollywood this year. I also had to oversee the demise of Colonel Klink, my old 420 SEL that died from terminal rust. Happily, Annie kept looking for her coveted Mercedes wagon and found one two miles from us. The E320 4Matic wagon is now in our garage. It is amazing to see how far ahead MB was with all kinds of features most cars are just beginning to have. The electronics have their own manual that’s thicker than most owners manuals. The 107 has been problem free for the past two years as it nears the 140k mark and its 47th Birthday.

I’m starting to go back and catch up to the forum

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,196 Posts
Welcome back...boyo.
The Wings really suck hind tit this year, eh?
:):)

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobby, that is the biggest understatement about the season. My son took over the season tix so I don’t have to agonize over the waste of money. All is well with you and the Nobsters?

·
29,196 Posts
Nobby, that is the biggest understatement about the season. My son took over the season tix so I don’t have to agonize over the waste of money. All is well with you and the Nobsters?
LOL....fucking hockey teams.
Yup....everyone is good. Kids are both chasing their Masters....definitely smarter than Dad.
You....how is Smackette?

·
Registered
1986 560 SL
7,302 Posts
Welcome back Rick. I was thinking about you just the other day as I was driving by your neck of the woods.

·
29,196 Posts
Welcome back Rick. I was thinking about you just the other day as I was driving by your neck of the woods.
WTF were you doing in his neck of the woods at this time of the year?? Shouldn't you be fishing somewhere in Florida?
BTW....I received an email in my spam regarding your Florida lease a couple of months ago. I texted you.
I'll see if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the welcome back. Yep, Smackette and i are being as hale and hardy as can be given our ages. The biggest hurdles have been getting in and out of the 107. We don’t bend like we used to. Our car entertainment has been learning how all the toys work on the E320. Kids are ok and off the dad payroll system. Nobby, it never ends. Six grand kiddies are in college or adulting with one still high schooling. Yikes, I’ve grown old right in front of my eyes!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts