Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
'79 450SL, '04 CLK200 convertible; former A124, W210, A209.
Great pics, and, well, what a great model you have for inspiration :D May I ask what camera & lens you used? The reason I ask is because I'm shopping for a DSLR, under $1k, as I want to take some nice pics of my baby when she's resprayed :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics, and, well, what a great model you have for inspiration :D May I ask what camera & lens you used? The reason I ask is because I'm shopping for a DSLR, under $1k, as I want to take some nice pics of my baby when she's resprayed :D
Hey bud, so sorry for the delayed response, but I use the Sony A7 series cameras and G master lenses, unfortunately they dont fit into the $1,000 budget, but I can do a lot of photoshoots for you for that budget 馃ぃ

Registered
Hey bud, so sorry for the delayed response, but I use the Sony A7 series cameras and G master lenses, unfortunately they dont fit into the $1,000 budget, but I can do a lot of photoshoots for you for that budget 馃ぃ
Cheers! Well, if you're ever passing by in the West of Ireland give me a shout - pints on me :D

Registered
Thank you, appreciate it! That said they will benefit from a proper photo shoot, especially the brown SL which is being fully resprayed, before they get dirty again :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts