Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

I am most likely getting different after market wheels soon (within a couple of months)and wondering if anyone IN CHICAGO area would like to buy my original multi spoke 18" wheels. I could sell the original tires as well if needed (about 1500 miles at the time of sale). Please PM me for the price (wont be cheap, I am afraid), etc.

I am not going to send them by UPS/Fedex/USPS so you will need to come and pick them up here in Arlington Heights or at the wheel shop in Downtown, Chicago.

Cheers

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No ones interested?? Oh c'mon!!!!! I will give you a discount[:)]

·
Registered
SLK55 //AMG
1,212 Posts
I think people aren't biting since you said they "wont be cheap, I am afraid". No offense but if you are trying to sell an item online, the perception of being inflexible on price is a huge deterrent to any potential customers.
If I were nearby, I would consider them since I do like the style but price is a big factor for me.
Good luck selling them though, they are nice wheels.

By the way, what are you replacing them with?

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
Try selling it on ebay if you haven't already. You might have better luck there.

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SIlver_Lana - 5/4/2005 8:29 AM

I think people aren't biting since you said they "wont be cheap, I am afraid". No offense but if you are trying to sell an item online, the perception of being inflexible on price is a huge deterrent to any potential customers.
If I were nearby, I would consider them since I do like the style but price is a big factor for me.

Ok, ok.. Good point. The price has come down significantly so please buy them!!!

I would love to buy the 847R from HRE (18s) or AMG Styling IV (18s) but they are quite expensive so I might end up with something different. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Cheers

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
831 Posts
MKSM3 - 5/5/2005 12:22 AM

SIlver_Lana - 5/4/2005 8:29 AM

Ok, ok.. Good point. The price has come down significantly so please buy them!!!

I would love to buy the 847R from HRE (18s) or AMG Styling IV (18s) but they are quite expensive so I might end up with something different. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Cheers
I'd also suggest the FS/WTB Forum. Include pictures as well. Indicate size info as other MB owners may wish to use them. I just sold mine that way. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts