Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken over as project director for a company that has a prototype full electric conversion of the SLK350. Imagine a life with no oxygen sensors, coolant, belts, valves, muffler, water hoses, catalytic converter, plug wires, seals, distributor, spark plugs, filters, starter, belts, pulleys, fuel tank, clutch, fuel lines or water hoses! Our next vehicle we will try improving our battery / transmission / motor integration before offering conversions for all! Does anyone know an easy way to access the MB computer? We need to find some way / someone to make the integration process an easier task!

·
AMG Forums Moderator
3,288 Posts
Hey contact me by email, i'll see if i can put you in touch with someone. [email protected]

post up pictures of the progress so far!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, just wondering if you had any luck completing this, I am thinking about converting my 2006 sl350 to electric, and would love to see some success stories converting something similar, such as yours

·
66,894 Posts
Everything is possible. You will need to figure out the battery compartment first. The rest, with good skills an be done. I already converted a go cart to electric and it's a blast to ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts