Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any information as to where I can purchase a new SLK Roller Duffel?

I just returned from Bremen where I visited the factory store with the intention of purchasing same, but found they were out of stock. I now find that the MBUSA web site no longer lists the item as an accessory. So, my assumption is that the item will not be re-stocked.

·
Registered
2008 SLK55 AMG
837 Posts
Do you mean the long and narrow rectangular SLK duffel bag that goes in the cargo space?

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
rdfield said:
Just wondering if anyone has any information as to where I can purchase a new SLK Roller Duffel?

I just returned from Bremen where I visited the factory store with the intention of purchasing same, but found they were out of stock. I now find that the MBUSA web site no longer lists the item as an accessory. So, my assumption is that the item will not be re-stocked.
I bought one in the USA about 4 months ago for my US based SL55AMG....and I bought another one here in Bangkok for my Thailand SLK200. Try an out of town dealer. By the way, they are really handy. And the bag leaves you with plenty of space around the bag for other stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 SLK55 AMG
837 Posts
rdfield said:

perhaps the local MB dealer can order one for you (they may have a few in the US warehouse).

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
SLK Roller Duffel

etyu said:
perhaps the local MB dealer can order one for you (they may have a few in the US warehouse).
To etyu

Have called local dealer- to no avail. They say they checked with MBUSA and the item is no longer available from Mercedes-Benz.

·
Registered
2008 SLK55 AMG
837 Posts
Found one!

rdfield said:
To etyu

Have called local dealer- to no avail. They say they checked with MBUSA and the item is no longer available from Mercedes-Benz.
rdfield, I just came back from the local MB dealer in Laguna Niguel, southern California. They have one on display and I ask the parts/boutique person to see if he can hold it until Monday (June 5) and he took it off the showroom shelf immediately.

The part is A 171 810 0049. Internal code to MB is B 66950068. It is all black with SLK embossed on the black leather accent. It is mainly black fabric and has rollers on it. It looks almost identical to the SL one that corkscrew showed in his picture.

The list is US $210, and they have it marked it as $300. PM me or email me if you want it.

They checked on the computer for inventory and showed it is a discontinued item in the US.

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
etyu said:
rdfield, I just came back from the local MB dealer in Laguna Niguel, southern California. They have one on display and I ask the parts/boutique person to see if he can hold it until Monday (June 5) and he took it off the showroom shelf immediately.

The part is A 171 810 0049. Internal code to MB is B 66950068. It is all black with SLK embossed on the black leather accent. It is mainly black fabric and has rollers on it. It looks almost identical to the SL one that corkscrew showed in his picture.

The list is US $210, and they have it marked it as $300. PM me or email me if you want it.

They checked on the computer for inventory and showed it is a discontinued item in the US.
There is another custom suitcase from MB for the SL. It fits behind the seats and it can be inserted and removed even when the top is up.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts