Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What is the maximum price range you would buy nice clear aftermarket projector headlights for?

• 100-150$

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 150-200$

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 200-300$

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • 300-400$

Votes: 21 58.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Slk230 Sport
144 Posts
I would not spend 1 buck on projectors so I guess I can't vote. I don't drive in area's that don't have street lights much. Projectors make the new Corvette look like sh#t. I think it makes a car look like it has beady eyes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Now what I really want are those crystal like lenses!!! But no one makes them... If there is one thing I really hate, it's the plastic look of the stock headlight lenses... I do love my xenon's though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what im trying to do is convince a company that makes aftermarket headlights that there is a demand for this product. i know i would definitely love to have some new headlights b/c i just dont like that frosted look. any input or help would be greatly appreciated. the only company that im trying is ANZO for the moment. thanks.

speedy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well so far i havent got any reply but im still trying to find some other companies and any help in doing so would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
99 SLK230 SPORT
380 Posts
yeah get one going man...

it shoulodn't be to hard... 2 H7 socket and shape it how ever they want. I just dont' wnat it to be like one of them cheap rice projectors which actually decreases the output...

come on!!![:p]

·
Registered
'98 SLK230, 2007 Black E63 AMG
189 Posts
I would buy them as well. Espically if they had the clear plastic instead of frosted.

PT

·
Registered
99 SLK230 Sport
818 Posts
i wanna keep this thread alive.. i dont like the light patterns on my Stock Headlight with HID.. sooo any updates?? also it would be cool if the design is adapted from R171.. like the image below.. the drawing sucked, i only used PaintBrush i have yet to learn Photoshop. HEHE

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts