Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a rash of for sale items on this board lately, and there is absolutely no problem with that. If you would please post them here, they will be accessible from this site and from the "For Sale, Trade & Wanted Items" forum.
Since this is s "sticky" your item(s) will always be the first thing everybody will see. .. :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Bruce R. said:
We have had a rash of for sale items on this board lately, and there is absolutely no problem with that.

That's because it not me who posting it. :>) J/K, I personally think it a great idea. If someone want used parts for the Slk, they know where to look for it and don't have to sort throught it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the factory springs for sale off of a 2000 SLK230 Limited, and also the factory radio and 6 disk changer, if anyone is interested just send me an offer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Parts wanted

I'm looking for a phone kit and a wind screen for 2003 slk230.

UPDATE: Got the phone kit, and found the windscreen in the trunk where the spare tire is... lol

Now I'm looking for a mikbox, and a BVRC.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have an IPOD Icelink for sale, this thing connects to your head unit and you can control your ipod from the radio just like a CD changer then you can just keep the ipod in the center console or glove box. Retail for this is around 350 am selling mine for $250 shipped to anywhere in the US. International will cost extra.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WTB: R170 SLK jack

Bought a 2002 SLK with the goodies removed. Need the jack for sure. What else comes with it?

Would also like the chrome tab that lets you angle the vent in the passenger side - it just snaps in. Would be nice if my husband didn't have to stick his pen in there to move it.:)

Thx,
Phoebe

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i have a Stock Black exhaust tip if anyone needs it... from 99 slk. I put a chrome tip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For sale 98-99 SLK 230 320:

Fuse Cover Driver's Side - eBay item #230004722847
Inner Cup Holder (Extrior Lid Not Included) eBay item #230004722092

Place that number on the eBay search and you'll finde them with the pics for your review...questions??? [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has any one else got one of these illuimnated wind blocker windscreens?? I am surprised not to see any post on the forum. I would not feel the same with out it now that I own one! I got it off of Ebay about 3 months ago and it not only looks really cool it works better than the factory mesh wind net! I was really sceptical about adding any aftermarket products to my Benz but when I saw this I could not pass it up. I ordered it with yellow illumination and a Benz star laser etching. The quality is tottaly so much more than I expected it is supper thick! I have tried a couple of the others off the net that attatch with velcro straps but they look so taky and reflect light from the cars in front of me. I am tottaly satisfied with this product! I also had the guy design me some illuminated glowing stainless door sill plate that light up yellow to match the windblocker.

I am amazed at his services and products! I found this guy on ebay he should still be on there i think he list these things under "windscreen slk" or "illuminated SLK"

Has any one seen these??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey all,

Im sorry i do not have pictures, but i can assure any buyer that everything here is in mint condition. The only thing i believe you would NEED a picture for is the radio because i remember it being a littttttle bit faded (i am in florida now, will be back home in a week).

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that i am selling off the entire SLK 230 Stock System. This includes, the door tweeters, the door speakers, the midbasses behind the seats, even the enclosures for those behind seat midbasses if you want them ALL BOSE. I also have the CD Changer but that is being sold AS-IS due to it skipping if i remember correctly (but then again, that may have just been me not being used to a CD Changer!), The OEM Bose Amp is also for sale, this little puppy costs like 800 at a dealership alone...man they would take your arms if they could. Anyway, im pretty reasonable if you are, so please make me any offers on any or all of this equipment.

Shipping will be 10 dollars for any of this equipment to any part of the united states. I will only accept paypal as a form of payment. The items are located in Pine Bush New York if you are interested in local pickup (though there arent too many slks in the snowy north!).

I dont think i am missing any information. If you would like to make any offers please email me at [email protected]

If you make a reasonable offer i will probably take it, but please refrain from emailing me with offers like 75 bucks for the amplifier...i know what this stuff is worth.

Apart from that please email me with any questions at all or offers! I would hate to throw all this stuff up on ebay...i want to see some fellow forum members get it first!

·
Registered
53 Posts
wanted: spare tire, jack, pump, bolts, etc

I bought a used 98 SLK without all that stuff (and anything else that I'd need along with those). If anyone's selling any or all, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
FS: Front Mask/Bra

I have a factory front mask for a non-sport SLK without the front plate opening. It is a two-piece affair and was barely used. It comes with the instructions and case. I'm looking to get $50 + shipping. If you are interested, PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Want To BUY: TireFit kit

Anyone selling a TireFit kit, or know where to buy one? I haven't had much luck finding one on google or on eBay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust, SLK 320

This isnt for sale "yet", just curious if anyone would be interested in buying a used Eisenmann Sport Exhaust for the SLK 320. Please PM me to discuss this further and give me a ballpark figure you'd be willing to pay. I'm thinking in the neighborhood of 600.00.

-Matt

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
About this Discussion
173 Replies
123 Participants
kelsdogz
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing