Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SLK..lower than yours
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, many of you think no one would ever consider burning out these cute little cars, well.... i got a little bored on youtube and i sourced a couple of videos that I know will give something to talk about on here for a little while.......

SLK230 burnout / donut / drifting
YouTube - slk burnout

SLK230 burnout
YouTube - SLK Burnout

SLK200 burnout
YouTube - MERCEDES SLK 200 KOMPRESSOR

SLK
YouTube - Slk U-Turn

SLK230 burning 285/18 rear rubber !!
YouTube - como se queima um pneu 285/18!rs

SLK320 (stupid)
YouTube - SLK 320

SLK320 (me back in the good ol' stock days)
YouTube - burnout!!

SLK32 pace car Burnout
YouTube - SLK32 AMG DTM PaceCar Burnout

SLKs hanging out.....
YouTube - SLK

very stupid 230K driver
Import Velocity SLK Kompressor Burnout 2 - Google Video

that is all i could come up with... if anyone has anymore...please share!!! lol.

enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
1999 230
572 Posts
irvingst said:
WOW...I would never do that to my car.
My best friend is a MB mechanic at the stealership & he told me that doing burnouts is really bad for your car if you want to keep it for a long time.

The AMG 32 burnout was the BEST! no problem for them...parts & labour on tap..LOL

·
Registered
SLK..lower than yours
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my theory: one burnout never heart anybody..... now do them everyweek and thats a different story.... also, in many cases...like the 32'... its more of a case of a lack of grip / traction and takes the car minimal effort to do so.... in the case of a 230K is a different story, takes the car much more effort and strengths...

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
The problem with burnouts is what they do to the rearends of cars. The 32 has a lightweight rear that is on the edge of the power that car can put out. To much of that kind of nonsense and a very expensive differential will need to be replaced.
Put cheap 195/55x16's on the back of a 230 and I imagine you can burn them to the cords if that's your style..................... :eek: :D

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
Well a a little spin here and there isnt that bad i spose, But some of that was just abuse! And the silver one at the end in the dark, what a plonker! He didnt even know how to do it.

I baby my cars always have, What you put into a car you well get back, If you look after it, It will look after you, If your just abuse it and rag the guts out of it every day, One day it will pay you back 10 fold, Car Karma

Plus i have my car cleaned a few times a week, so its always mint, so spaying crap all up the sides is not for me:D

·
Registered
1997, SLK 200
371 Posts
Just like the druggies say, haha.. Just a little one want husrt :D. Yeah I know I'm stupid right now.. it's late

1 - 9 of 9 Posts