Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know a web site for the exact part number for a specific part of the car?I am trying to find the part number for a serpentine belt pulley/tensioner on a 2002 SLK32.Its just below the supercharger pulley about 3 inches in diameter.The parts dept of the local dealership cant find the part I need.Brand new dealership in Atl should be able to do better IMO.He was trying to give me part 112 202 0119 but I think I might need 111 202 0119.Any clues anyone?Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The next closest dealership was trying to give me the exact same WRONG part as the first one.For some reason the pulley I need shows up in the serpentine diagram but not on the part number listing microfiche.After two trips to the dealership,and picking everyone brain there,I think I finally have the correct part number I need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like my car has an aftermarket supercharger pulley kit that I had no idea was on the car since I bought the car used.The pulley I need is a Kleeman pulley.Supposedly,the only way for a Kleeman pulley to be on my car is because it was installed as a modification/upgrade.One Benz mechanic stated that Kleeman parts were used by the AMG division and another mechanic said it was definitely aftermarket.Anyway,I called Kleeman and he said he could get the part but it would have to be ordered from Denmark with a 3-5 day turnaround(not so bad if this quote turns out to be accurate).Thanks for all the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts