Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Soon to be SLK 280
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I can't decide between Red Leather or Black Leather... Are there any pix with the pewter and tobacco color seats?

I will be getting the Iridium Silver
AMG Package
Wood Trim
Navigation/Comand Entertainment Package
Comfort Package
Seven Speed Automatic
Xenon Lighting Package
Heating Package

Am I missing anything? Any things to add on to make it sportier... how about the silver mirror package for the side mirrors anyone have that with a pic?

LET ME KNOW I ORDER TODAY!!!!!

·
Registered
'06 BMW 6.30 Coupe
119 Posts
fybarra - 5/19/2005 5:05 AM

Ok... I can't decide between Red Leather or Black Leather... Are there any pix with the pewter and tobacco color seats?

AMG Package
Wood Trim
Navigation/Comand Entertainment Package
Comfort Package
Seven Speed Automatic
Xenon Lighting Package
Heating Package

Am I missing anything? Any things to add on to make it sportier... how about the silver mirror package for the side mirrors anyone have that with a pic?

LET ME KNOW I ORDER TODAY!!!!!
are you in USA? in USA, Iridium Silver = Tellur Silver. I have a Tellur silver car with alpaca grey seats and it looks great. At the other hand, go for the red one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try this link. The Pewter/Tobacco was the original launch color combo. My personal favorite too.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1207027&posts=8&hl=tobacco+brown

·
Registered
SLK350 AMG Sport
334 Posts
fybarra - 5/17/2005 9:05 AM

!
Am I missing something? You ask about red vs black and stated you are getting Silver but you talked about pix of pewter and tobacco? Pewter is a hot color BTW

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
I have Iridium w. black seats and I like it very much. If you live where the climate is hot (you didn't say) you may prefer the red as the black seats get quite warm in the sun.

·
Registered
Soon to be SLK 280
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great .... i don't like the pewter it seems to look like an older car like a lexus feel.

·
Registered
SLK 350 MT
148 Posts
Color, schmolor. Given my oil consumption issues with 3-4 quarts in 2800 miles, I'd wait a year to see if MB got it right with the 2.8 engine. Boy am I sorry that I didn't get the Boxster S.

·
Registered
SLK350
693 Posts
salihyoluc - 5/17/2005 10:33 AM

are you in USA? in USA, Iridium Silver = Tellur Silver. I have a Tellur silver car with alpaca grey seats and it looks great.
I think this is Diamond Silver on the USA.

And yes, it looks great with grey seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts