Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I was wondering if anybody knows where I could get an AMG style (or at least a classy original looking one, like the one that the slk32amg has) bumper on the internet (I live in Norway) and also SL/CLK type grille?
I have searched ebay for some time now without any luck
Thanks

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hi everybody! I was wondering if anybody knows where I could get an AMG style (or at least a classy original looking one, like the one that the slk32amg has) bumper on the internet (I live in Norway) and also SL/CLK type grille?
I have searched ebay for some time now without any luck
Thanks
Have bazzle sold his jet? :confused:

btw 250 post! only 4929 until I reach bazzle^^

·
Registered
187 Posts
The Grill you can get at CKS Performance that will fit your car, though the price may not be the cheapest out there. They also supply a whole bunch of other stuff if you do a search on their website that may interest you. However you won't get the AMG front valance you are after.

CKS Performance - Accessories, www.cksperformance.com

I've not bought anything from there myself so I can't say what kind of outfit they are, but they advertise regularly in Mercedes Enthusiast monthly mag.

Anyway it's a starting point maybe.

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi,

i'm very interested also in AMG rear bumper and side skirts, i already have front bumper bought in e-bay.

Matt tell me, CKS sells original AMG parts?

Problem is exchange costs between pounds and euro, do you know they have other site in EU?

Anyone knows other places that sells this kind of parts...thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi,

i'm very interested also in AMG rear bumper and side skirts, i already have front bumper bought in e-bay.

Matt tell me, CKS sells original AMG parts?

Problem is exchange costs between pounds and euro, do you know they have other site in EU?

Anyone knows other places that sells this kind of parts...thanks
Yes they sell AMG body kit but only for SLK models 2004 onwards (R171) though do alternative styles.

CKS Performance - Body Kits, www.cksperformance.com

Otherwise, for original SLK32AMG body kit, it's a case of go to a main dealer, accept there is going to be a large slap :crybaby2: and hand over your gold card :( and punch in your PIN :bowdown: There you go, job done :thumbsup: Delivery will be about four days.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but because our cars are no longer current, aftermarket companies and tuning houses alike such as Brabus, Lorenser, CKS, Gericia etc are catering more for the R171 for example. That's not to say parts aren't out there, but it does follow that quality aftermarket parts for the R170 are becoming more difficult to source, (certainly in the UK), which is really why I'm pointing you at MB Main Dealership if it's genuine AMG parts you are after.

Be aware they built very few SLK32AMG cars. Only a total of 270 odd were officially imported into the UK thoughout it's entire production life (2001-2004). In view of that, it follows there won't be a bottomless pit of spare body kits available for purchase.

Anyway good luck and good hunting

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
230 Posts
Matt thanks for your explanation,
yes is true, is very difficult find this material in 2nd hand and is very expensive.

I already contact CKS and they have all parts (brand new). For me CKS has a problem, they only sells products in UK. When i calculate original CKS prices in pounds to euros prices increase very mutch.

So i must find other place that sells this in US$ or EUR. Anyone knows other shops?

Thansks all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts