Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really get a lot more pleasure out of driving my SLK than I do with my SL55. Though it is about half as fast and lacks a lot of the extras it turns more heads. In the States SLs seem to be everywhere...here in Bangkok I hardly ever see another SLK.

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK55 AMG
113 Posts
Was in Bangkok and on either Mon 20th March or Tues 21st (cant quite remember[:)] ) I saw a Silver SLK on Silom Road.. I had just walked up from Trinty and was trying to get to the BTS.

There were loads of people wearing green bibs and protesting about something. The SLK was in a long procession of cars driving slowly with people also in green vests/bibs

Wasnt you was it,? thought you were away

[:D]

J

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
I bet you like the SLK because its nible and lighter

·
Registered
515 Posts
I love my SLK 55 but I might consider replacing it when I am older and retired with the SL 500.....ten years down the road.

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scoobysnack - 4/7/2006 7:21 PM

Was in Bangkok and on either Mon 20th March or Tues 21st (cant quite remember[:)] ) I saw a Silver SLK on Silom Road.. I had just walked up from Trinty and was trying to get to the BTS.

There were loads of people wearing green bibs and protesting about something. The SLK was in a long procession of cars driving slowly with people also in green vests/bibs

Wasnt you was it,? thought you were away

[:D]

J
I've seen another SLK on one of the sois just off Silom Road. It is silver, like mine. I think it belongs to the nephew of the owner of Gallery restaurant.

You are right...the entire month of March I was in America.

It's funny....we live at the top of Silom Road; in an apartment on the bank of the Chao Phraya river.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts