Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd share that I've noticed in almost every episode of the Rockford files there is a nice new 116, and you can watch it on netflix. In a few episodes there's also a pullman limo, several appearances of a 107, and lots of other benz's and other nice cars of the era. The whole show is really a car lover's dream. Have a good weekend all.

·
Registered
'80 450SLC Afro RHD Ikonengold
2,900 Posts
I noticed that most of 80's movies/series feature at least one Volvo appearance and often a Merc.
Way too much for coincidence.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey guys, just thought I'd share that I've noticed in almost every episode of the Rockford files there is a nice new 116, and you can watch it on netflix. In a few episodes there's also a pullman limo, several appearances of a 107, and lots of other benz's and other nice cars of the era. The whole show is really a car lover's dream. Have a good weekend all.
I'm a big fan of that show and you are correct. Nice to see them back in the day when new.

The Pullman's were used when Louis Gossett, Jr. guest starred and perhaps during a few other episodes as well.

In one chase scene the bad guys chased real life hotshoe James Garner in a now unobtanium Baldwin-Motion Corvette. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts