Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LWB 2007 panel van.....the sliding and rear doors stopped working on the central locking.......we had a look and the cable going to the sliding door was broken.

I took out the step (wiring is under it) cleaned everything and reconnected the 4 wires up........central locking now works fine.....however I am not sure how the cable is supposed to 'lay' in it's track so that it can move with the door without becoming trapped and ripped in two again.........it looks like there should be a plastic part that holds it in place on the end of the arm (below the roller)

Any help or photos would be great.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a LWB 2007 panel van.....the sliding and rear doors stopped working on the central locking.......we had a look and the cable going to the sliding door was broken.

I took out the step (wiring is under it) cleaned everything and reconnected the 4 wires up........central locking now works fine.....however I am not sure how the cable is supposed to 'lay' in it's track so that it can move with the door without becoming trapped and ripped in two again.........it looks like there should be a plastic part that holds it in place on the end of the arm (below the roller)

Any help or photos would be great.
What cable ! there is no cable going to the sliding door !

Radiotwo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts