Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
Need to do something about the front plate. Plate over plate looks tacky. Otherwise real nice.

·
Registered
mercedes s320 lwb 18k kms
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
agreed but looks worse with just the plate because of the plain back plate. when i get hold of a good plate holder then i make that my next project.. thanks for the feedback. want more if any more...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything works just need 18 inch lorinser d93's if anybody care to sell me a set... will defineitely look better and i will forever remember your contribution to my project.

·
Registered
1992 300SD, 1986 300SDL, 1995 E420
884 Posts
Super clean looks great.

·
Registered
1993 W140 500SEL Black/Black, 12014 Ford Fiesta ST Blk/Blk
1,128 Posts
wow - nice. thats virtually brand new dude
I'll agree, soooo clean, that interior looks so inviting, nice!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
friends i am smiling with your compliments i just hope it stays in this condition. the plate will go once i find a suitable replacement. 18?19?20? or stay original.... whats the concensus?

·
Registered
2006 ML 320Cdi Off-Road package, 2010 E500 Cab
341 Posts
I prefer the darker colors but boy this is one nice ride - enjoy!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one of the reasons why i got it...fresh low miles and previos owner was really nuts over cars. replaced anything that was not functioning properly...as i recall door pump, locking pump, aircon evap among others..no budget just replace, owned a car dealership.. friends, i kinda saw a lot of the pics without plates...how do you erase?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im thinking of improving the sound system which is just ok now. the dvd player gets sound through the cassette adaptor. next on the list is the USA Spec ipod aux adaptor, and infinity basslink subwoofer. the 65 watt osram H7 bulbs will also go in the car...hmmm what else.....oh of course the lorinser 18 inch d93's when i find a set... then its all set until someone suggests more upgrades.... Clean and slick thats how it should end up to be...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.