Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local used car dealer has a 95 SL600 with 90k miles on it. It's very smooth and powerful!! More powerful than the SL500s (92-97) I drove before. Everything looks fine, except a warning light (3 circular arrows) was lit. The sales guy said it's no big deal. Some fluid level was low. That's all ....<br> <br> If it's that simple, they should have fixed the porblem. I asked to see the maintenance record. They said they could not show me since it contained the owner's confidential information. I then asked to see the service manual and find out how it was serviced by MB. They said it was not stamped. Not stamped? <br> <br> Maybe it's a late Sat afternoon. Maybe they're trying to hide someting ... They don't seem to be friendly at all, so I walked.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pass, jeez. Maintenance records don't show anything but how the owner took care of the car. You can pull up this info from the dealers service computer. NOTHING on a Mercedes 600 isn't a big deal. I don't know what the light was, but unless you see little waves, it probably isn't fluid. If you don't buy the right car, it will cost you a bloody fortune.<br> <br> Regards, Lawrence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts