1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 SL500 Pano
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SL500 r129 Custom Sheepskin

*** Price Reduction***

Up for sale are my lightly used, black sheepskin seat covers. They were only placed on the car in the winter when I rarely drove it. As a result they have no tears or damage and are almost like new. I am selling them as I am selling the car and don't need them anymore. They are lined to prevent damage to the seats, and are great to protect the leather underneath from wear. Headrest covers are included as well. They look like these, only black:

Mercedes® Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers

Originally $650 New

Price: $375 $275 with Free Shipping to CONUS

Thanks,

Peter

·
Registered
1997 SL600, 2001 Porsche 911, 2001 S500 AMG, 1991 300TE
3 Posts
Black Sheepskin

Hello,,Will you take $150 for them. I was looking for either Gray or natural but would try your black ones. I have a 1997 SL600. Please let me know if this will not fit. Thanks :):):) Neil

*** Price Reduction***

Up for sale are my lightly used, black sheepskin seat covers. They were only placed on the car in the winter when I rarely drove it. As a result they have no tears or damage and are almost like new. I am selling them as I am selling the car and don't need them anymore. They are lined to prevent damage to the seats, and are great to protect the leather underneath from wear. Headrest covers are included as well. They look like these, only black:

Mercedes® Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers

Originally $650 New

Price: $375 $275 with Free Shipping to CONUS

Thanks,

Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts