Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help programing my garage door opener on my SL500. Its an 04, its fully loaded with every option (at least it think it is) and im not sure on how to get the garage door opener to work. I dont have the manuals for the car, but i do know i have to do something with either the learn button (which i have on my garage door) or with the remote, im not sure... so if someone could help that would be great

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
Go to the MBUSA website and your owner's manual should be available online as a PDF file. I think you have to register your car for that to work.

·
Registered
03SL55AMG,2008 F430spider
215 Posts
I need help programing my garage door opener on my SL500. Its an 04, its fully loaded with every option (at least it think it is) and im not sure on how to get the garage door opener to work. I dont have the manuals for the car, but i do know i have to do something with either the learn button (which i have on my garage door) or with the remote, im not sure... so if someone could help that would be great

Thanks in advance

You will notice 3 buttons under the rear view mirror ...choose one for each garage...bring the garage door remote as close to the rear view mirror...then simultaneously press the garage door remote and the button under the mirror ...yellow light next to the buttons will start flashing....initially it will be slow steady flash ...then once it has learned the light will flash rapidly...once you see that... it is done....make sure during this you are pressing both the remote and the button together and they are very close to each other..it may take a while depending on the make and model of garage door remote....good luck and happy motoring

·
Premium Member
2002 CLK 430 Convt. '91 420 SEL, '80 240D, '93 190E Sportline, '70 300 SEL 6.3
1,555 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts