Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one buy the AMG aprons that are part of the sport package and just install it on the base SL 500/600 ? I have a non-sport model and like the look of the sport model with aprons. <br>
<br>
Is this available and is an easy fit ? Thanks<br>
Ed

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes (more)

You can buy them, but only for SLs built after September 1, 1995 (I guess that would be '96 and up models for the U.S.).<br>
<br>
You can get them either from your dealer or via mail order. My guess is that they're under $4000 via mail over $5000 from your dealer. Installation and painting will cost another $1000 or so.<br>
<br>
Check out http://www.autoclass.net. They don't seem to have their R129 SL page up yet, but I'm sure they have the parts. Give them a call.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spoilers

Bekkers Import Catalog also has spoilers, side skirts etc. for the SL, but only for the '96 and newer. We lowly folk with '91's don't get the toys. They are at www.bekkers.com . They sent a catalog very quickly. If you come across ground effects for a '91, please let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMG sport package

Actually the entire kit will fit on the regular R129 SL's. I just installed '98 bumpers, side-skirts, and fender moldings on my '91 SL with no issues at all. It's at the body shop right now getting painted. email me directly if you have any more questions on the install.<br>
<br>
Allen

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1998 E320 4 Door

What is the price range for a AMG Package for my car and where in the SF Bay Area can I purchase one?<br> <br> Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: AMG sport package

You can get a full kit from this supplier http://www.nrauto.com/product_menu.asp?makeid=Mercedes&type=2

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: AMG sport package

hii<br> well i have a black Mercedes-Benz W124,MOD 1992,4 doors.<br> i just begin to cutomized it and i would like from u to send me pics of a full kit of spoilers (rear and front spoiler) to order them from urs company wit the the prices.<br> waiting for ur respond very soon.<br> than u a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts