Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderately subtle
12,044 Posts
Now that you have posted more in one month than I have in 4 years, do I have to call you sir.

Also THRILLKILL you better watch out at this rate he will over take you very soon.
Methinks CJ's 2 word post whoring pales in comparison to this (and this is just part of today):

I never knew a student with a waffle iron. Well there was one guy but he used it to extract the resin from his weed and to press his clothes.
Hearing, "OH...OH...OH...OH.....HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" followed by the sound of her skull rocketing into the headboard, is a pretty good indicator.

Go ahead, try not to laugh.
ummmmm........do you think that maybe on those long PNW nights when the men are out logging that?.........what I mean is that I'm sure there are lonely women up there....err that is to say.....aww, never mind.
A man by the name of Juan Stone was driving through Kurdistan when he reached a 4 way intersection at exactly the same time as 2 other cars that were driven by locals. All 3 men failed to yield resulting in a terrible crash that sent the 3 cars careening into a hookah shop. The shopkeeper ran out and as soon as he saw that they were ok began screaming as to who would pay for the damages? The 3 men talked amongst themselves and decided to take mutual responsibility.
Juan approached the shopkeeper and said,"My name is Juan Stone, we have decided that the 3 of us will split the costs of repair". And the shopkeeper said,"So, I'll be billing 2 Kurds with Juan Stone?"

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Nick: Who did the painting?
George: Some Greek with a moustache that Martha attacked one night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts