Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1993 300 CE 98,000 miles "Honey"
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 1993 300CE in the most amazing condition. Hopeful it doesn't turn into my worst nightmare - but gosh it's beautiful. I previously drove a 1991 Mazda Miata until an 18 wheeler on IH 35 in Austin decided my great little old car wasn't worth it anymore. Husband decided a little larger ride might be safer. We seem to always have a new truck and an old car. I know there will be things that come up I hae no idea how to deal with, so that's why I'm joining this group. I actually came here first, before we bought the car to do as much research as I could on this model.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

·
Registered
2001 E320
15 Posts
Just purchased a 1993 300CE in the most amazing condition. Hopeful it doesn't turn into my worst nightmare - but gosh it's beautiful. I previously drove a 1991 Mazda Miata until an 18 wheeler on IH 35 in Austin decided my great little old car wasn't worth it anymore. Husband decided a little larger ride might be safer. We seem to always have a new truck and an old car. I know there will be things that come up I hae no idea how to deal with, so that's why I'm joining this group. I actually came here first, before we bought the car to do as much research as I could on this model.
Hi i FELT KIND OF THE SAME TOO!! But loved the cars ride and condition so i went for it......gOT a extended warranty on it,little pricy 1700.00 3 year 36 thousand miles.. Flip side was i got a great price on the car...Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts