Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Sylvania Silverstar low beam bulbs (thanks CLK3.GS3), but now the litte 6W bulb in high beam looks like sit in comparison. It isn't listed on the Sylvania site, so I'm thinking about tinting the bulb myself, or removing it. Any ideas for tinting or other options?

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
Just go to HOEN.com and order their 6w city light bulbs for about $29 bucks. I know, 29 bucks is rape, but hey, lets face it, thats not even a tank of gas in todays world!![:0][:0][:0
Ooh, those bulbs are very cool, youll like em[;)]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That link didn't work for me, but I found another; www.ambulbs.com/products/description.php/II=29
I may try to tint my old ones just for fun before I order. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
King320: I don't know. I've never heard the term "city lights" before I posted this, but I assume we're all talking about the same little light that shares the high-beam bucket with the H7 bulb. Mine pops in and out easily so I can't imagine a need for a pro install.
The bulb on the site I posted looks like the one I pulled out of mine, so I'd say that's all there is to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts