Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone figured out how to change the LED's in the 2000+ CLK's? A search proved nothing, but was wondering if anyone figured this out yet. I've seen someone driving around with it changed to a white color (REALLY NICE!), but was not thinking of asking him how it was done.. as I didnt own a CLK430 then [:D]

Thanks,
Rob

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
The side mirror LEDs ?

The cover is held on by two screw if I remember correctly.

Move your mirrors inward all the way and you should see one screw then outwards all the way to remove the other.

Good luck!

·
Registered
00' clk 430 cabrio
19 Posts
Re: The side mirror LEDs ?

The cover is held on by two screw if I remember correctly.

Move your mirrors inward all the way and you should see one screw then outwards all the way to remove the other.

Good luck!
i tried what u said but only saw one screw.i took one screw out but couldnt find the other. i have 00' clk 430 cabrio. are u sure?

·
Registered
387 Posts
The lights are not LEDs they're tiny bulbs. I replaced mine with Sylvania 2721's. There's ...

The lights are not LEDs they're tiny bulbs. I replaced mine with Sylvania 2721's. There's 6 bulbs in each mirror and the casing is held on by 4 screws, not 2. Do a search on MBworld.org. Complete instructions and pictures were posted on that site a few months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts