Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
Euro 1985 500SEL
1,498 Posts
"She's no monster..I just think she needs alot of help.."

If killing and then setting a dog on fire for eating a fucking book doesn't qualify a person for being a monster..I'd hate to see what a real monster is.

Hope they lobotomize the bitch.

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
This is wrong; the right thing to do is lapidation.

·
Registered
96 E-320, 91 190E, various and sundry Euro and American vehicles
12,141 Posts
Would it be different if the dog (say) chewed up your laptop?

·
Registered
vintage
14,512 Posts
you are one sick fucker, no it would not be any different (why am I even bothering to respond to this pond slime)....

"Would it be different if the dog (say) chewed up your laptop?"

Once again, evidence proves its worth. :rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
Point being neither is justification and you both proved it out.
Why then is one worse or better than the other?
How many animals are taken down for less?
Why is this news?

Oh, I get it... a bible is involved.
So who's sick?

·
Surely A Large Human
MB Regretmobile
35,725 Posts
The first story we hear about someone punishing a dog by hanging and burning it just happens to involve a Bible. Pure chance. No other dog anywhere has infuriated an owner by eating something. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
On the farms, when I worked em.
If a dog ate or killed a chicken or did anything but protect the livestock, it was taken down.
Just the way farm life was/is.
Whats a chicken worth?

Oh, and before you go off on me, it wasn't my farms or dogs.

·
Registered
Euro 1985 500SEL
1,498 Posts
The Dog is mans best friend..one of the most noble creatures on earth. It doesn't care what you look like..what you smell like..what kind of work you do..or what anyone else thinks of you. It is always full of love for his master and is there for him when the world turns on him. You couldn't find a finer friend anywhere, nor a purer spirit, and those of us blessed enough to have one or more and who treat these creatures with love & understanding know this.

To kill such a noble creature without justification is simply wrong and cruelty at it's finest.

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
Nice Aard. Plain and simple, this is another attempt to degrade Christians. Normal house dogs are not held to the same standard as farm dogs, which, in comparison are more widely considered tools rather than a lovable friends (farming family all throughout the South). I won't say that makes it right, because it doesn't, and that's not something my family would ever do, but you have to consider how much different the animal is viewed in this setting. Back to degrading Christians, I highly doubt that if it were about a laptop rather than a Bible, it would even be here in BWOT because it's a lot more fun to provoke a Christian than a tech nerd. I mean, who really cares about a dog...?

....Meanwhile Mike Vick fights, hangs, and shoots his dogs for fun but that's OK because he was able to get out of jail and return to contributing to our entertainment. Hmm..

·
Slightly creased
2015 ML 400 x 2
16,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did that piece of shit not go to gaol for what he did? I f not he should have.

What I find astounding is our usual (and new) kkkhristians trying to turn this into a 'poor bugger me, we are so persecuted' instead of condemning this sick bitch for what she is.

If that is the christian spirit at it's finest, it is a despicable, condemnable belief.

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
^ and no one has (on OT) mentioned the schlock abortion doctor now up on 5 murder charges and other charges as well, for killing children with scissors after born, by severing their spinal column. He hasn't been reviewed even with multiple complaints since 1987?
It's almost a double standard and humans rate less than animals these days.

Dogs deem more importance to those here since a bible was destroyed and it makes good smear against christians.
Go figure?

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
420?? Euro?? Nightbird??
I just think it's funny how Vick can return to football and it's forgotten that he fought, hung and shot his dogs for FUN, just because he made a good comeback (which he did I love watching him play) it's all forgotten.

But this woman, who kills her dog because he ate the Bible, (maybe a seemingly more decent reason for her in comparison to Vick's pleasure killings?) is going to be called a 'kkkristian'? While Vick who did it only for pleasure is just "Vick.. yeah he had a good year other than that last pass he could have placed it a little better for Riley".

·
Surely A Large Human
MB Regretmobile
35,725 Posts
Who forgot that Vick is a piece of shit? I condemn him. I condemn the abortion doctor Aard brought up for some reason. None of that has a goddamned thing to do with this lady, and as usual, rather than just simply condemn her which is the easy thing, you motherfuckers scour the earth for other examples of people who did bad things as justification for what this lady did.

You're supposed to try to be better than everyone else, not just 'as good' as the worst of us.

·
Banned
2007 E350 4Matic P2; 2008 GL320 CDI P2
20,153 Posts
You're supposed to try to be better than everyone else, not just 'as good' as the worst of us.
Unless you state "My religion is kindness", them you should "Hope they lobotomize the bitch".

·
Registered
CLS 550
888 Posts
QBN, I condemn her too. I think she should probably spend some time in jail or be sentenced to community service, at leasttt. Don't think that I'm not condemning her on this because I brought up Vick, I'm just saying there's a few unrecognized points within the topic that I wanted to shed light on. I'm a dog lover, have two myself. I even love cats 30 minutes after ingesting Benadryl.

I was just pointing out..

Woman - Killed dog over something that was obviously very important to her (regardless of it being the Bible).

Vick - Killed dogS out of pleasure.

Woman - First defined as Christian.

Vick - First defined as NFL star.

Woman - Now defined as a 'kkkristian' killer - to the majority.

Vick - Still defined as NFL star - to the majority.

1 - 20 of 394 Posts