You sir win the award for the best install iv seen in the cleanest old mercedes Iv ever seen.Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3 built for SQ.
- Zender body kit
- Eibach 2" Lowering Springs
- MB Wheels #847
- Complete woodgrain kit
- 35% Lumar Window Tint
- More to come...
- Panasonic CQ-C7413U head unit
- Clarion Pro Audio 2060 cd changer & 1060 controller
- Phoenix Gold PLD-1
- Phoenix Gold EQ-215x
- Phoenix Gold Frank Amp'n Stein
- Lanzar Pro Plus Series 12" DVC 4ohm subs (x4, yes. there's 4 12's in it.)
- AVI 1" tweeters (dash) (x2)
- AVI MX-100 4" midrange (lower dash and rear deck) (x4)
- AVI MX-160 6.5" midrange (doors) (x2)
- AVI XN-24E crossovers (x2)
- Phoenix Gold 1 farad cap, interconnects (7 sets), power wire (0/4 guage), fuses (x2) & circuit breakers (x3)
- Stinger 1 farad digital cap hidden in trunk
- Stinger SVMB (console)
- 2 Batteries (nothing special yet..) (one in trunk, one in front)
- Get better batteries
- Replace Frank with something more powerful and more modern
- Building Fiberglass kick panels/pods to hold 8" AVI sub's
- Rip everything out and Second Skin the entire car, Then put everything back in.
- Remove the old alarm & install a Viper.
- Recover all of the black speaker grills. (No color change, black)
- Find some nice AMG wheels. (Willing to trade wheels/tires!)
- Put some tweeters in the back. (AVI of course)
Good to see someone else can help you on the Command retrofit, is do you have a complete part needed for the upgrade? Where did you get those cables?Thanks Forum;
This could not have been done without the help of several people here. You all know who you are, and Thanks.
It works great ( as well as 6 year old tech can ) and I don't know how I drove without it.