Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pioneer D3 in my 2000 E55 - Bluetooth and and 6 disc changer - love the nav, dvd functions and bluetooth. I did the full install w/ everything for about 1k...

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
The system in my SLK :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
leomd said:
Pioneer D3 in my 2000 E55 - Bluetooth and and 6 disc changer - love the nav, dvd functions and bluetooth. I did the full install w/ everything for about 1k...
I realy like how clean the look is. Nice Job

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think you did a very good job, looks amazing. I like the Alpine interface with the deck inside the glove comp. Also I think that system fits very nicely inside the trunk. I wanna do some conversions to our M class now lol...I have a few quesitons, we have an M with the third row seats so would we have to remove the seats to fit like 2 12" subs in the back? I mean our sound quality is pretty decent (BOSE) but I just want some knock.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a 92 190e 2.3 with audio & video upgrades=
GPS: Hawkeye 2.25"" x 3.0"" high-resolution color touch-screen display and voice prompted guidance
Head unit: Pioneer DEH-P3800MP 50Wx4, CD,MP3,WMA player, Text,SAT Radio ready, wireless remote
Front dash: Infinity Refrence REF3012CF 3-1/2" two-way
Front doors: Infinity Refrence REF4012I 4" two-way
Rear deck: Infinity Refrence REF6012I 6-1/2" two-way, two 2 inch port holes to the trunk
Trunk: 6in Boozka tube powered by Legacy Series II MOSFET 300 watt amp bridged
Monster Cable 304 XLN
It sounds very clean, and not too LOUD!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow! Great looking system, where did you go to have this installed? I'm looking to add something similar to my '01 E320. Please reply!

·
Registered
1 Posts
here is a car that we recently finished. it is a 2007 e63 amg.

inside are audison lrx1.1k and lrx4.5

along with 2 hertz mille 10's band passed through the ski port in the seat.

we also did the video conversion for the nav screen and put the dvd player in the glove box and the IR eye in the glve box latch

all of the work was done at
Traffic Jamz Car Audio
Encino CA 91436
(818) 501-5267

·
Registered
5 Posts
In my E63

(2) JL Audio 10w6s subs
Custom Sub Enclosure with firing chamber that directs sound and air to cabin
(2) JL Audio 500/1 Amps (power the subs)
(1) JL Audio 300/4 (powers door speakers)
Focal 165 K2P Component Speakers for the front doors
Focal 165 CV1 Coaxial speakers for the backseat doors
Remote Bass Knob (installed in arm rest)
Audio Control Line Output Converter
Custom Amp Rack and Cover with AMG logo

·
Registered
11 Posts
CLS55 System

Check this out... Rockford T15001, 2 Rockford T6002, 4 pairs of Rockford T62 components, 4 Rockford P3 10" subs, 1 Rockford 360.2, 1 Rockford 10 Farad cap, 2 Optima Yellows. Complete install is done in MB factory materials. iPod integration and subwoofer level/Q controls built into the ash tray. The system hauls ass and maintains the stock radio features and controls.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Comand 2 - 2001 w210 pure stock

Thanks Forum;

This could not have been done without the help of several people here. You all know who you are, and Thanks.
It works great ( as well as 6 year old tech can ) and I don't know how I drove without it.

B

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like your system, looks great. How did you work around the fiber optic system in the car? I have a 2002 C320 Sport Wagon with the Bose system (factory) it has stopped working and I'm tired of dealing with MB Dealer and Bose rep. What did you do to get your system in?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like your system, looks great. How did you work around the fiber optic system in the car? I have a 2002 C320 Sport Wagon with the Bose system (factory) it has stopped working and I'm tired of dealing with MB Dealer and Bose rep. What did you do to get your system in?

61 - 80 of 149 Posts