Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
You WISH comes true.
You can black out your rear trunk chrome handle by using black vinyl sheet.(I like my rear trunk chrome better.Yes, black out the whole car if I own a sport car).
You can go to any Neon & Sign place and ask if they can sell you a sheet that fit your rear trunk.

Here are pics of blacked out side marker on my R.
Just wanted to know how i could do the same on my R500 sidenmarker lights i really like that idea

·
Registered
785 Posts
Just wanted to know how i could do the same on my R500 sidenmarker lights i really like that idea
You can buy vinyl sheet on ebay or go to any neon sign & lettering if they can sell it or do it for you. Remove side marker len will make your job easier when apply black vinyl sheet.

See my pic. of side marker on above post#45.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is a picture of mine. So far it has been a good car but I would say not as good as the C we have.

This is a picture a friend of mine took on our recent trip to the mountains

Of course no car would be compete with a proper badge.

·
Registered
785 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
No problem here since day one over a year and still had them on.
(had installed heavy duty harness.)
Hi AsianBlackR350,

I noticed you installed LED DRL's and you moved them from the centre grill to the beside the fog lamps.

Could you include a day and night shot of them on (front on and front 3/4 angles) as im thinking of adding DRLs to mine.

Also where did you tap into the power?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi AsianBlackR350,

I noticed you installed LED DRL's and you moved them from the centre grill to the beside the fog lamps.

Could you include a day and night shot of them on (front on and front 3/4 angles) as im thinking of adding DRLs to mine.

Also where did you tap into the power?
Connect to to side marker light.

My fog lights now are HID xenon and DRL lights are side LED strip lights.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Claimweb,

Congratz on your purchase. ! I am soooooo jealous! :p:p:p

Take good care of it, + enjoy in good health!

Regards,
Felix

P.S.: Need more pix ;)

41 - 60 of 131 Posts
About this Discussion
130 Replies
70 Participants
R3504Matic
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing