Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

861 - 880 of 1015 Posts

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum - and congratulations! It's a beauty.

Don't miss the W220 S-Class Encyclopedia sticky (just a bit below this thread).

·
Registered
2000 SL500 black - 2015 C300-4matic black - 2000 S500 black - 2008 S550 white
1,183 Posts
OK FEW PICS

Ok show off your ride.LZ
Still not done,,,
LOL now that's funny,.
When is it ever done..LZ

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 S430
373 Posts
Ok, so one of my lights started turning yellow so I went ahead and put these in instead. Boy what a difference. Love the new facelift now. Glad I did not go with the other ones last year.
they came with stock bulbs but I already upgraded to H.I.D's last year, so I just changed the bulbs for this style head light and pretty much plug and play.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ok, so one of my lights started turning yellow so I went ahead and put these in instead. Boy what a difference. Love the new facelift now. Glad I did not go with the other ones last year.
they came with stock bulbs but I already upgraded to H.I.D's last year, so I just changed the bulbs for this style head light and pretty much plug and play.

I have not adjusted anything yet, just put them in and started driving.

What do you guys think?
Nice ....very smick....what is your model of car ...? and what is the link where you got them ?

·
Registered
2001 S430
373 Posts
Nice ....very smick....what is your model of car ...? and what is the link where you got them ?
2001 S430

Link
W220 S Class

Online price is way cheaper. In person you would pay retail price.
I wanted to ask a few questions first before I bought them. Once those questions were answered I just went a head and grabbed them.

Had a few people give the thumbs up on them so I'm good with that.

·
Registered
2014 E250 Bluetec
17 Posts
Here's my 2005 S430. I'm a long time Lexus LS owner who finally drove a Merc, and now, I could never go back. I absolutely love this car. We're up to 109,000 miles or so. She is your standard issue S430 but with multi contour seats and the wooden steering wheel and shifter--I recently swapped the phone cradle for the Mercedes bluetooth adapter, which is awesome. The color is Pewter, and I love it. Sometimes it's beige, sometimes silver, sometimes gold. It's great.

Contrary to what I was always told in the Lexus world, everything works perfectly aside from the tire pressure monitor system being a little temperamental. I absolutely love this car! I'm glad to be here, and I've really enjoyed learning about this car from the fabulous encyclopedia and all of the posts on the forum.

·
Registered
92 300CE/1996 mustang cobra (supercharged)/12 Civic/15 F150/04 F150 mud truck
8,099 Posts
very clean w220

very clean

·
Registered
24 Posts
UPDATE 9/11/15

New Update of some pics...sitting a bit better...still chasing vibrations ..

had tran/engine mounts done, had both flex disks done, had all wheels force balanced (waste of money), had rear wheel balanced again as road force had +110 result.

Need to checkoff 1000 more things in the hunt...starting next with front wheel balance then steering links
August / September / October / November - 09/11/2015 still in progress
Now have had the pleasure of being up introduced to Australian automotive leader and via this new acquaintance have gained experience and detailed advise to proceed with kleemann sc kit, Quaife lsd and Eisenmann exhaust....so pumped carnt wait....

I will provide updates on this scary but killer exciting exercise to allow all the other non mechanical w220 lovers gain inside into this mission...9/11/2015 more pics soon ....

Attachments

·
Registered
S500 4Matic 2005
866 Posts
August / September / October / November - 09/11/2015 still in progress
Now have had the pleasure of being up introduced to Australian automotive leader and via this new acquaintance have gained experience and detailed advise to proceed with kleemann sc kit, Quaife lsd and Eisenmann exhaust....so pumped carnt wait....

I will provide updates on this scary but killer exciting exercise to allow all the other non mechanical w220 lovers gain inside into this mission...9/11/2015 more pics soon ....
I am jealous on the kleemann sc kit :(

·
Registered
2002 S500
132 Posts
2002 S500

Hi guys,
3 weeks ago, just found a good deal on my S500.
140,000 miles with all service records from a dealer.
$3700.00 plus tax and license. $4500.00 out the door.
Kevin Rea
Lancaster, Calif.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I thought i had uploaded pics of my baby.

She is a 2004 with 50K on the clock and very clean.

Hope you guys like her!!!

Attachments

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,874 Posts
Beautiful; brings my (now sold) '05 S500 to mind - except as an S55, yours has more going for it. Same exterior and interior colors. Loved that car.

·
Registered
2001 S-Class S320
2 Posts
Just picked this up from the docks a week ago. Straight from japan, yet its left hand drive. In love with it already

861 - 880 of 1015 Posts