Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1014 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
wat it means is, if you treat whatever it is that you have, with value, it will be valuable.
thought it was treat a racehorse like a champion, but yea i'm aware of what it means i was just being a smartass

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good Pics Nickolas, reminds me of home!!

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
guys how do you get the pictures on here?
i tried but it wouldn't allow me to post large pics like these becuse they too large.
i don't want to spend time to resize it and then to have shity little pics.
thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
i tried but it wouldn't allow me to post large pics like these becuse they too large.
thanks
upload to your image host of choice then copy n paste the forum image code from said host here

·
Registered
30 Posts
thanks
Go to a site called photobucket its free and once you have uploaded pictures on to your computer go to photobucket click browse find the picture you have saved on your computer press upload then it should appear. right click on the img code then go to your thread on here then press CTRL and the letter V. A long list of nubers come up and that should be your photo. repeat process for multiple photos.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
here are some pics of meine s klasse.
also interesting pics of sklasse as a taxi in stuttgart, germany
i took it last month when i was there. it's just unusual to see that car as a taxi.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
They are MB/AMG wheels but were not original to my car. Specifically, this is what they are:

18x8.5 AMG Double Spoke Bright Sil, front, and 18x9 AMG Double Spoke Bright Sil, back, w/ these tires: 245/45WR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 XL and 275/40YR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

In winter I put my OEM, seven spoke, wheels on the car w/ these tires: 225/60QR-16 Michelin X-Ice

21 - 40 of 1014 Posts