Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent events lead me to wonder how many thread titles had my screen name or its shortened version (not counting incidental uses of the word 'dig') had appeared.

To my surprise, the combined total was in (the very low) double digits. I would not have thought it was that high.

This, of course led me to look into other folks' screen names along with the common shortened variations. I only used people from the last year or so and I even included the banned. Unfortunately, the search parameters won't allow a search on only two letters.

I didn't keep score other than who knocked the previous high scorer off the top and I only went through those I recalled as the most frequent (Sorry, JOE55).

That was an hour I'll never get back.

So did TeeKay's inability to be searched as 'TK' keep him from being top gun?

Who would you think gets the most shout outs in a thread title? Hint: The total was in the high 30's.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Dig, I really dont understand why you posted this?

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Lost interest with first sentence.... zzzzz........

·
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^
I wasn't invited to any word fuck. Got a link?

BTW...I thought you would be in the top 5 and I was right.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Three Cheers.

For the leader.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Recent events lead me to wonder how many thread titles had my screen name or its shortened version (not counting incidental uses of the word 'dig') had appeared.

To my surprise, the combined total was in (the very low) double digits. I would not have thought it was that high.

This, of course led me to look into other folks' screen names along with the common shortened variations. I only used people from the last year or so and I even included the banned. Unfortunately, the search parameters won't allow a search on only two letters.

I didn't keep score other than who knocked the previous high scorer off the top and I only went through those I recalled as the most frequent (Sorry, JOE55).

That was an hour I'll never get back.

So did TeeKay's inability to be searched as 'TK' keep him from being top gun?

Who would you think gets the most shout outs in a thread title? Hint: The total was in the high 30's.
Should we not be more interested in who is Number 2?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Shane has 40 if you accept R170 forum shout outs.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts