Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating whether to trade my boxster for a new 320 cab. I know I would take a huge hit on the Boxster which is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. I also know the handling on the CLK will not come close to the Boxster, but the added room plus the great resale value on the benz may get me closer to my goal of a 911 by 2004. Do u think the CLK 320 cab will hold value than the Boxster? Will the new design of the CLK in 2003 hurt it's rsale? Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No, keep the Porsche

Sorry to the 320 owners, but the 320 is gutless. The Porsche is much faster and, in my opinion, has more class than a 320 (the 320 looks too stripped down and is the bottom of the line CLK). I think all of the 320s (E,CLK, SLK) are fine for people who don't care about performance, but if you like driving don't get one or go for a used 430 instead. Alternatively, why not get an older 911?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's no good on your boxter? Why you would like to sell a porsche to buy a Mercedes?

Only for the 2 more passengers you can transport?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keep the boxster

if you like to drive you should keep the boxster. clk is not even close in the fun to drive dept. completely different cars. i'm assuming you havent tried driving a clk or clk cab.

·
Registered
1999 CLK320
446 Posts
I am debating whether to trade my boxster for a new 320 cab. I know I would take a huge hit on the Boxster which is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. I also know the handling on the CLK will not come close to the Boxster, but the added room plus the great resale value on the benz may get me closer to my goal of a 911 by 2004. Do u think the CLK 320 cab will hold value than the Boxster? Will the new design of the CLK in 2003 hurt it's rsale? Thanks!
great resale value?

keep what you have now.

·
Registered
CLK55 AMG Cab
276 Posts
Haha. He obviously didn't go with CLK this dude is goneeeeee.

Good resale value on used Benzes is a sick joke. The people that buy these new are loaded and are mostly upper echelon of society that don't know where the hood latch is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts