Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

W220 Moderator
Hi Martin,

IC ;)

I usually find that the offer of a few sheckles extra will usually get someone to post stuff, I live in NW Highlands and that is classed as a remote area, many sellers don't want to ship here 馃槈

Keep us posted ;)

Cheers

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Martin,

IC ;)

I usually find that the offer of a few sheckles extra will usually get someone to post stuff, I live in NW Highlands and that is classed as a remote area, many sellers don't want to ship here 馃槈

Keep us posted ;)

Cheers
Hi Dave,

I had no luck with the seller on Ebay and no luck with European seller, so I purchased the Erisin directly via Alibaba yesterday and they said they will ship it today via DHL and I should expect delivery within 4-7 days. I have read your articles ref installation, if I need to contact you I do not see any PMs??
I have a quick read and notice some frustrations ref the sites software update, hopefully these will get ironed out in the near future... And things will be running smoothly again.

Cheers Martin

W220 Moderator
Hi Martin,

I haven't found out how to do PM yet, it may be when you click a members name you see "start conversation", but tbh, I never did much with pm's before, easier to either start a new thread when you get the Android, or continue here.

I doubt I will be staying at MB World, following an abusive post from a banned ex member from here, I replied politely, and reported his post, only to get a sarcastic reply from one of their "super moderators", so I have just pm'd him and told him what I think and to feel free to delete my account lol ;)

Looks like I'll be staying here ;)

Cheers Dave

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
4 Participants
Dave2302
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing