Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading these past posts and it seems like the R350 has a bunch of problems...have most of all u guys ran into problems with the transmission and not being able to drive the car?? i'm a medical student and i'll be so screwed if i can't get to the hospital one day because my car can't drive...how many miles have most of u guys gone without any trouble???

what other problems have u guys encoutered?/

or should i just get a hummer H3 instead
or a bmw x3

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jesus, man! Don't get a Hummer! The transmission problem has been solved by a simple software update. The newer cars have been trouble free, and have been raved about- you can also find really incredible deals if you hurry- people have been getting around 10k off of the original MSRP due to sluggish sales. This will not last long as sales have been steadily increasing- people are discovering that the car is really not half bad!

·
Registered
22 Posts
it's really up to you. this is a mercedes-benz so many problems should have solutions.

if you are a medical student then I don't think this car is for you... it's rather big and a fuel-guzzling vehicle. unless you really need to occupy 5 other passengers. when I test drove it, it was rather difficult to park as well. i think you're better off with the smaller benz sedans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts