Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
no, they are very beautiful! I sugget you change your lights out for the newer ones, then your ride is smokin!!!!

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
They look alright. Of course I live in Oakland..[B)]

But seriously, it looks alright. How much did you pay?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I paid 3400. 00 with tires but i was looking for something that would set if off

·
Registered
'01 S500,'02 CLK 430
65 Posts
Yea like benz brother said change the tailights to the '03 style and the headlights if you can and then your car is done! Nice Whip.

·
Registered
CLK,SLK
1,181 Posts
What are you considering? I'd consider changing them. I like big, full disc style rims similar to these (Lorinser LM1 or Brabus) but these are just a bit too wild for me. If you love spinners, then they are perfect. To me they are 1 notch from being spinners. I prefer simpler/classy designs especially on this car with this classy color. The color is very rich, it's not street. Like a black Benz with black tint, you can take it to the streets, and make it look sinister (Mafia style). But this color is more elegant, so I feel it deserves elegant wheels.

I'd do a double take regardless because the car looks tight. Love that lip.

-Queen of All Cars & Bikes

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks thats the type of input I was looking for and I hate spinners. Was thinking about the Symbolic SL3 20X8.5 front and 20X 10 rear they wrer my first choice but the sales guy got me to buy the rims I have now. My second pick are the Zenetti Heir with the same set up .

Symbolic SL3

http://www.superbuytire.com/wheels/model/Symbolic/SL3/

Zenetti Heir

http://www.superbuytire.com/wheels/model/Zenetti/Heir/

·
Registered
'01 S500,'02 CLK 430
65 Posts
I like the Symbolic wheels better but if like the more solid look I would go for the Lowenhart LDR'S. Have you seen those? Check out my photo Gallery.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I was thinking about the LDR's but here in Atlanta everyone has those wanted something different. But your input really helps

·
Registered
C 230 Sport
184 Posts
Yeah I would change to the Symbolic Wheels and if you really want to make a statement powdercoat the centers to the color of the car.

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
Hey Dsum

They look good, I dont know why you wanna change them. They are shiny and bigger than the stock, if I had that car i would put on the AMG 19's or staggered. Well just an opinion Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man . It came stock with 18"s AMG staggered. I wanted 20" amg staggered but i couldn't find a set . Once again thank for the input i want to change it up for the summer

·
Registered
2001-S430 & 2006 - E350
12 Posts
The rims look fantastic on your vehicle. I have spent the weekend trying to find a good rim for my S430. The rims on your vehicle have the design very close to a rim I liked.

Could you please tell me the rim size on your vehicle. I am thinking about moving from 16" to 18 or 19" rims. How much did your ride change when you switched rims.

Thanks,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts