Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In search of a shop manual, books, help, repair <br>and troubleshoot for fuel system CIS : changed old<br>fuel pump and went to start vehicle after was parked <br>for few months... No go... Engine turns well, and '<br>plugs are good, ignition nothing.<p> I am in Southern California.<p>Fuel comes up to the fuel rail of the injection pump, and then not past it. Is there a way to trouble shoot<br>this before I loose all my patience.???<p> Thanks in advance for help.<p> \ Greg if you are out there give me your e.mail,<br>as I posted for help and you mentioned about the Haynes<br>book.<p> \\\\ Please help - Thanks \\\\\<p>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a brand new shop manual for a 1970m 280SE, I can't use it because it doesn't have much on the 4.5 engine. If anyone wants it, please give me a call at 212-547-3102

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: In search of a shop manual, books, help, repair <br>and troubleshoot for fuel system CIS : changed old<br>fuel pump and went to start vehicle after was parked <br>for few months... No go... Engine turns well, and '<br>plugs are good, ignition nothing.<p> I am in Southern California.<p>Fuel comes up to the fuel rail of the injection pump, and then not past it. Is there a way to trouble shoot<br>this before I loose all my patience.???<p> Thanks in advance for help.<p> \ Greg if you are out there give me your e.mail,<br>as I posted for help and you mentioned about the Haynes<br>book.<p> \\\\ Please help - Thanks \\\\\<p>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts